Salesforce Training for Non-Sales Roles
Instructor led, hands-on workshops providing training for non-sales users on Salesforce Lightning.
Completely Custom Salesforce Training for Non-Sales
Our Custom Salesforce training program for non-sales related roles will enable your teams to:
- Understand the basic Salesforce Object Model, including both Standard and Custom Objects built specifically for their roles.
- Recognize how the Salesforce Lightning page layout model applies to their key record keeping data and automates their unique business processes.
- Manage all key activities and assign important tasks to others in the organization.
- Stay on top of key data and mass update records with inline editing on List Views.
- Create reports that drive meaningful data to enable better and more timely decision making on key areas of business process.
Salesforce is a tool for more than just sales people. We highly experienced at creating training programs from the ground up for a variety of non-sales related roles.
Custom Salesforce Workshop Objectives
Understand core functionality of Custom Objects
Ensure that the team understands Salesforce Object relationships and how they work together to paint the picture of the client and the opportunities as well as to tell the story.
Utilize Salesforce Lightning’s native activity functions to create and assign tasks, log key calls and events as well as manage projects within Salesforce.
Analyze Data with Salesforce Reporting
Create and share reports within the organization in order to drive better decision making on key areas of the business.
Mass Update Key Data
Utilize the power of List Views and Inline Editing to make changes to multiple records. This can be done simultaneously using traditional lists and Kanban Boards to keep operational data current.
Automate Operational Business Process
Utilize both Standard and Custom Objects to manage any number of business processes and track progress on projects, supply chain activity or operational efficiency.
“Really enjoyed the step by step instructions in the booklet provided.”