Salesforce Training & Adoption Programs
Introduction to Salesforce
We have a full catalogue of Off-The-Shelf Introductory Classes for Salesforce. Ranging from half a day to two full days, these programs give Sales Teams and Sales Leaders a fundamental understanding of how Salesforce can benefit an organization.
- Intro to Salesforce for Sales People
- How to Manage your Team with Salesforce
- Tracking Sales Pipeline with Salesforce Reports & Dashboards
- Intro to Salesforce for Consultants
All classes are delivered by a live instructor delivering a fully hands-on, interactive experience. Students use a standard Salesforce Dev Organization which will mimic your own Salesforce, but may be different based on any special system configurations your own firm built.
Sales Essentials for Salesforce
A hybrid between our Off-the-Shelf programs and our completely custom ProSell for Salesforce solution, this option allows for varying levels of customization for the budget minded organization. You’ll train with your own team, at your own pace and schedule, and you select exactly what you want to customize.
Programs can include:
- The Sales Manager Game Plan
- Communication Plans to drive awareness and desire for change
- Completely customized curriculum
- Skills and Process training
- How Salesforce supports better selling
- Leadership training on Reports
- Knowledge, Application and Performance Checks
- Certification badges and certificates
ProSell for Salesforce
For organizations that are serious about their teams using Salesforce, this is truly the way to go. We’ll design a fully customized training program based on the way your team sells and the way you’ve configured your version Salesforce. This program leverages proven Change Management solutions so that your team and leadership are not just trained, but are equipped with both the knowledge and the skills needed to leverage Salesforce the right way, and ensure the maximum impact to your organization’s bottom line.
$10,000 and up based on the number of sales people
“Salesforce Training does a great job of explaining how to integrate company business process into Salesforce versus having Salesforce run your business process.”