Typical misconceptions and myths about sales time management:
• Being busy and active is the best way to get things done.
• If you work harder, your time problems will go away.
• If you want it done right, do it yourself.
• Most day-to-day activities don’t have to be planned.
• If you do things well, you’re using your time wisely.
• Time can’t be managed, saved, or used up.
• You are better at time management than you think.
• Mechanical time management methods are tools — a beginning, not an end in themselves.
• Time management tools fail because they exhibit little concern for what happens when things don’t go
according to plan.
Learning how to improve your time management will increase your sales productivity and performance.
For more information on this topic, please refer to The Right Skills.
Salesforce Training & Consulting is a professional sales training firm and registered Salesforce.com Consulting Partner based in Toronto, with offices in Boston and Chicago, providing sales coaching, sales management consulting, salesforce implementation, sales training and sales personnel assessments.