Has your organization deployed Salesforce, but discovered that your sales people are less than enthusiastic users?
Salesforce Training specializes in building corporate training courses specifically designed for onsite delivery. Our trainers come from sales and sales management backgrounds, and are not purely IT focused.
For the added advantage of a real classroom experience with hands-on instruction, our trainer will come onsite to work directly with your team. Salesforce Training are experts at bringing the live classroom experience to your site, be it your offices or conference facilities.
The advantages of hiring Salesforce Training for an onsite class:
- The class is completely private, for your team only, allowing the instructor to focus only on your company and your team’s specific issues;
- We can create additional content for topics that are of interest to your team, like Chatter, Outlook for Salesforce and the Salesforce1 mobile app;
- Hard copy workbooks;
- The instructor will be available to other departments who have questions about Salesforce;
- Can be a great compliment to your company conference.
If you’ve configured Salesforce to meet your specific business requirements, perhaps you need more than our standard, off-the-shelf training content. At Salesforce Training, we have tremendous experience in designing customized training content that reflects your working Salesforce environment. We’ll take the time to interview your people, and learn about your Salesforce instance, so that we can deliver a training program that speaks to the unique way that your team uses Salesforce.
The advantages of hiring Salesforce Training to build a customized class:
- The class will focus on your specific Salesforce instance and instruct the users on all relevant record types, page layouts, list views, custom fields and reporting;
- Workbooks are highly customized to show how your Salesforce looks and works;
- Training exercises designed for real world application of how your team encounters sales challenges;
- The instructor will have a very clear view of your company’s processes and will bring that insight into the training room.