This is a 40-hour course that is specifically designed to prepare students to pass the Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam. This class is an alternative to the Administration Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience (ADX201) offered by Salesforce.
This course is provided in one of three formats:
- As a private class, delivered onsite at your location
- As a private class, delivered virtually
- As a public class, through our public course offerings
What You Can Expect
We start by working with executive and senior management stakeholders to understand the strategic initiatives of the business. Then we focus a lot of time and attention on the frontline Sales Leaders, as they are the key to driving the behavior change that is needed. In our programs the Sales Leaders always spend the most time in training, as they need to learn:
Instructor Led Classes
This course is delivered by a senior instructor with real world Salesforce experience. The instructor will cover all of the basic administration concepts within Salesforce, in addition to sharing real world experiences.
Both Virtual and Onsite Options
Take the class from the comfort of your work or home office at one of our regularly scheduled monthly virtual sessions. For larger groups, the trainer will come to your site and work with your team in person.
Your Own Practice Site
As a participant in the class, each student will be provided with a practice learning environment to use during hands on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment as long as they want, after the class, without any additional cost.
Practical Tips for Passing
How to answer the multiple choice questions, by eliminating the red herrings and improving the probability that you’ll get the right answer. You’ll also get tips for how to register and pay for the exam.
Range of topics
This course presents a broad range of topics, covering what you will be tested on:
- Basic Administration: Coverage of Force.com architecture, configuration, customization and data management.
- System Security: Users, Licenses, Profiles, Field Level Security, Permission Sets, Record Security, organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchy & Roles, Sharing Rules, Account Teams, Sales Teams and Queues.
- The Object Model for Sales, marketing and Service: Accounts, Contact, Opportunities, Products & Price Books, Quotes, Leads, Campaigns, Cases, Solutions, Knowledge, Ideas and Answers.
- Process Automation: Workflow Rules. Approval Processes, and the process Builder. You will also learn developing new applications on the Force.com platform using the declarative interface
- Analytics: Lightning Reports, Lightning Dashboards, list views and the KanBan Board.
“Best training I have EVER participated in. Great Job!”